RIDGID Dual Purpose Diamond Blades are manufactured with the contractor in mind. These blades are engineered to provide superior cutting speed on a wider variety of materials. The laser welded segments cut agressively with outstanding performance on both hard and abrasive masonry, concrete, asphalt, hard brick, pavers, and stone. The abrasive resistant undercut segments protect the core against damage from the harshest of materials. Use this blade on 12 in. masonry saws and high-speed power saws, and low-horse power walk-behind saws with 1 in. arbor, 20 mm adapter included.
- Professional-grade quality
- Engineered to cut a wide range of materials from concrete to asphalt
- Laser welded segments with undercut protection for superior blade life and durability
- For use on 12 in. high-speed power saws, masonry saws and low-horsepower walk-behind saws
- 1 in. arbor, includes a 20 mm adapter
- MAX RPM 6,300
- Faster cutting and longer life than standard abrasive blades