Leviton T8280-W 15A TR HG SURGE RECPT
From the Manufacturer
As a pioneer in the electrical device industry, Leviton is once again the first to introduce Tamper-Resistant versions of our Surge Protection Receptacles. These devices are fully compliant with the NEC 2008 and UL 1449 3rd edition, so you can rest assured that your equipment is protected. The low cost of these receptacles, combined with their ease of installation, means they can be placed anywhere you have a normal electrical outlet. So with a small investment, you have the assurance that your equipment is well protected, whether it's a heart monitor in the emergency room or a computer in your office. 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Hospital Ground, Self Grounding, Decora (R) Plus Duplex Surge Suppressor Receptacle, Tamper-Resistant, Straight Blade, White. Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Shutter mechanism inside the receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure hairpins, keys, etc., will be locked out
- Hospital Grade products provide maximum safety in high abuse applications where constant use of the device is common
- Built to withstand impact, wear, crushing and corrosive environments that would destroy ordinary heavy-duty devices
- Applications: Patient Rooms, Patient Care Areas, Facility Hallways, Pediatric and Psychiatric Wards. Total outlet: 2
- Clamp Nuts: Zinc-Plated Steel