The Ideal RG-59, RG-59 Quad Compression F-Connectors are designed for use in connecting coaxial cable in CATV and satellite applications. The Ideal RTQ series of F connectors offers a single connector solution to cover a range of coax types. A patented compression sleeve design allows Regular (dual) and Quad shield cables all to be terminated within a single connector.
- Allows coaxial cable to connect to F-type ports
- Corrosion-resistant nickel-plated brass construction
- Weatherproof - internal O-ring and patented back seal prevent moisture migration for indoor/outdoor use
- Dielectric diameter range: 0.135 in. - 0.148 in.
- Outer jacket diameter range: 0.220 in. - 0.270 in.
- Frequency range: 0MHz to 3GHz
- Industry standard 21 mm compressed length - works with non-Ideal compression tools
- Designed for optimal performance on 75Ω coaxial cables